Friday 2 October 2009

my favourite blogg

Hellow today we have a exquisite topic to talk about…
My favourite food are vegetables specially boiled vegetables in casserole or ommelette, or in a pie.
My favourite dish is wich my mother cooks and it is a very tasted dish that I call “vomit”(lol lol!!!). It have italian pumpkin, carrots, green beans, sweet corn and mushrooms, all cooked in a pan with cream… mmm its a delicious I can eat one ton. My mother servs it with browned potatoes.
Another dish that I adore its a omelete of lettuce, carrots, chard or tuna. I´m not a vegetarian , but I prefere this food. In my family are very meat-eating and I I like a good piece of meat, but I adore the vegetables.
A special dish that I enjoy cook and eat is the potatoes lasagne, which have caps of potatoes instead of flour caps alternated with eggplants caps with cream and tomato sauce. I like the traditional lagsane, but this.. it`s a pleasure of gods.
Another exquisiteness is another dish that I cook and I called filled potatoes. This consist of a potatoes cooks with its skin in the oven with a cap of salt in the base.Then the potatoes are hollowed out and filled with all that you want; I filled with jam, cheese, tomato, onion or with turkey in pieces cheese and green chili; then in the oven the cheese and oregano melt and they become in a marvellous mixing.Its preparation is very time consuming , but it worst it and every time that I have cooked I have never regrets.
I recommend to serve with red wine and enjoy your favourite dishes with your favourite people. THE DINNER IS SERVICE XD. Enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Elvira. I liked the filled patatos .. they should be very delicious

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete