Sunday 15 November 2009

My academic year

Hello guys:
In a few days the present academic year will finish and now is a good moment to review how it has been (especially, because I have a lot of time to do it right now…lol). How my academic year has been? In general, I can say that this has been a good academic year, it especially because the academic load has been low. The first term was good, because I can introduce more into the different specializations of my career and the second term has been even better because I could choose the subjects that I wanted to study, which has been incredible. This academic year has been much easier than the two previous, I had to do fewer subject than before and my ability to study improved very much. During the first term I could learn about many fields of the psychology, which help me to define my preferences into the career. I could visit different places where a psychologist can work, such as schools, courts, community centers, among others. Also, I could to talk with psychologists who are working in these places and they give me an approximation about how are these places to work.
During that time I confirmed my originals interest to get into this career that I love: the Clinical Psychology and the Forensic Psychology. The second term has been extremely relaxed, in a first moment, which has made me feel very good, because I have been less anxious and less tired than the other years. I have had more time to enjoy my family. On the other hand with regard to the subjects that I choose, just two are very interesting one “special phenomena in violent crimes” (from forensic area) and something like “Psycodinamic diagnosis” (from clinical area); the rest of them are very disappointed. I have expected more practical subject to third year of Psychology.
In a second time this term has been very stressing, because I must to hand in a lot of report and I have a lot of oral presentations. I’m on the edge of madness.
To sum up, this year has been a good year, until now… because it is not yet ended to me. Anyway, this year is very important to me, because it get close a little more to my dream: became to a Psychologist. What more can I say? I hope so that every year get better and better.

1 comment:

  1. It remains very small to go out and in spite of that it has been one year relatively good jaja, I don´t want that it finishes...

    ReplyDelete